COVID-19 Safety measures to be taken during the 2021 Limited Whiskey Release
- The number of positions in line is reduced from 150 to 100 in the 2021 Limited Release Sweepstakes.
- The winners will be assigned arrival times based on their awarded position in line at the winning location. (Click here for times)
- There will be four arrival time groups (positions 1-25, 26-50, 51-75, and 76–100)
- The four groups will be assigned a time to check-in and to line-up.
- No one will be allowed on the property prior to their assigned time
- Registration will open at 8:00 am.
- Timed slots in groups of 25 will be given to these participants. (Click here for times)
- Registrants will be given a “ticket” with their assigned time.
- Registrants will be asked to leave the property until their assigned time.
- The “ticket will be required for entry onto the property.
- All customers wishing to register must wear a mask in accordance with State and local mandates/guidelines.
- All customers will have to check in at tents prior to entering the property.
- There will be two check-in tents: 1 for sweepstakes winners and 1 for walk-up participants.
- All customers wishing to register should maintain the necessary 6-foot intervals while in line.
- Temperature checks and COVID questionnaires will be given to all customers wishing to participate in the 2021 Limited Whiskey Release.
- After registering, Sweepstakes winners will be asked to line up.
- After registering, the walk-up participants will be asked to leave the property.
- Registered participants that have passed a temperature check, completed the COVID-19 registration, have the proper documentation and are wearing a mask, will be asked to line up.
- The line will be predetermined, and 6-foot intervals will be marked. Participants are required maintain the 6-foot intervals at all time while in line.
- Traffic flow will change from a direct line to the register to the perimeter of the sales floor in order to spread customers out and allow them to shop all areas with safety measures remaining intact. This should allow more people in the store than last year, but will keep everyone farther apart.
- Available product will be put on tables in all sections. The customer can only take the quantity available for purchase.
- Shopping carts will be supplied to all participants to aid in carrying the product and to help with social distancing
- A maximum of two cash registers will be open for checkout. This should help spread out the customer while they are completing the purchase.
- Whenever possible, customers will enter and exit through different doors.