License type 210 – Importer (Out-of-State)

License Description

Licensees located outside the State of Alabama may ship liquor, wine, or beer to Wholesaler licensees within the State of Alabama.  Importer licensees located out of state are required by ALA. ADMIN. CODE Rule 20-X-8-.01 (1998) to file a monthly report prior to the twentieth day of the month following the month of the sale of liquor, wine, or beer into the State of Alabama. If liquor, wine, or beer is not sold into the State of Alabama by the licensee during any month, a zero-activity report to affirming no imports must be filed.